Coordinated Transportation Planning
Developing Human Service Transportation Coordinated Plans (National Center for Mobility Management, 2014). Profiles five communities that have developed coordinated human service transportation plans. Part of the NCMM Promising Practices in Mobility Management series. Communities profiled in this publication:
- Champaign County Regional Planning Commission (CCRPC), Urbana, Illinois
- Lima/Allen County Regional Planning Commission (LACRPC), Lima, Ohio
- Mid-Columbia Economic Development District, Columbia, Oregon
- West Florida Regional Planning Council (WFRPC), Pensacola, Florida
- WSOS Community Action Commission, Freemont, Ohio
Including People with Disabilities in a Human Service Coordination Plan (Easter Seals Project ACTION, 2013). Provides ideas and suggestions for increased involvement by people with disabilities in communities' coordination efforts toward accessible transportation.
Preparing Coordinated Transportation Plans: A Guidebook to State Departments of Transportation (National Cooperative Highway Research Program, Research Results Digest No. 331, 2009). Reports on research to identify state departments of transportation that have already designed coordinated planning processes to meet the FTA’s requirements, and generate information about key aspects of those processes that will be useful to other state DOTs and their planning partners as they develop or revise their own planning processes.