Transportation services in communities across the country are strengthened when communities share information and resources on how they are implementing mobility management activities that improve services for older adults, people with disabilities, low-income populations, and the general public.
The National Center for Mobility Management has many tools to promote the conversation among communities:
- Read our latest Notables blog on current issues in community mobility.
- Listen to podcasts of conversations with mobility management practitioners and advocates.
- Follow the NCMM on Twitter: www.twitter.com/nc4mm or @nc4mm.
- Participate in a webinar.
- Stay connected with developments in mobility management topics by signing up to receive our monthly e-newsletter, Mobility Management News (formerly sponsored by the Partnership for Mobility Management). In the newsletter, we'll tell you about new postings to our blog and podcast series too! View archived newsletters here.
Partner Blogs and Newsletters
Included below are links to general transit, community transportation, and legislative news—national and local—with links to related research reports.
- Community Transportation Association of America (CTAA) FastMail
- American Public Transportation Association (APTA) APTA Passenger Transport
- American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) AASHTO Journal
- National RTAP eNews (link on homepage)
News about increasing transportation options for specific populations
- Easter Seals Project ACTION Newsletter subscription page
- National Center on Senior Transportation eNews (subscription link on homepage)
News about the taxi industry
- Taxi, Limousine, and Paratransit Association News (link on homepage)
News about the transportation demand management industry
News about the intercity bus and motorcoach industries
- American Bus Association (links to publications on homepage)
News about street network policy, projects, and advocacy
- National Complete Streets Coalition (links to newsletter and blog on homepage)
News about state legislative and regulatory activities
- National Conference of State Legislatures' Transport Report Newsletter