Leadership matters. The role that state legislatures, state agencies, state associations, and state coordinating councils play in promoting and incentivizing local coordination arrangements should not be understated. State leaders have taken and can take a range of actions, from encouraging cross-jurisdictional collaborations to dispelling myths inhibiting coordination to enabling would-be partners to leverage dollars.
- Human Service Transportation Coordination Database (National Conference of State Legislatures, 2013)
- Regional Human Service Transportation Coordinating Councils: Synthesis, Case Studies and Directory (National Conference of State Legislatures, 2012)
- States-at-a-Glance map of contacts
Additional resources are available at the following NCMM “By Topic” resource pages:
- Coordinated Transportation Planning
- Coordinated Transportation Policy and Reports
- Coordinated Transportation Strategies