We can help
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 866-846-6400 (TDD: 202-347-7385) for one-on-one assistance.
Other ways we can help . . .
NCMM’s customized assistance gets you closer to your goals of improving mobility options in your community.
Access resources you can use now
Looking for ideas about possible future directions for your community transportation services? Begin by updating your knowledge on over 28 mobility management topics in our comprehensive, continually updated "By Topic" pages, including the glossary of transportation and related terms and our guide to acronyms of commonly used terms. Or look further into one call–one click services, transportation coordination, and mobility management.
Learn from your peers
Wonder if anyone has tried your idea before and, if so, how they did it? Contact us to be connected to a peer community (or call 866-846-6400).
Looking for in-depth assistance?
NCMM staff can help with meeting facilitation, strategic planning, targeted trainings, and other types of customized technical assistance. View samples of our recent work in the field.
Contact us (or call 866-846-6400) as your first step in getting technical assistance. OR
Contact the NCMM liaison
(See who covers your FTA region in map and find their contact information below)
Andrew Carpenter, 202-415-9688
Amy Conrick, 202-415-9692
Sheryl Gross-Glaser, 202.386.1669
Alex King, 202-250-4115
Judy Shanley, 800-659-6428 or 202-403-8354, TDD: 202-347-7385
Jordan Snow, 312-551-7195
Rich Weaver, 202-496-4809
You can also receive support from our network of transportation organizations:
- National Aging and Disability Transportation Center, for transportation for people with disabilities and older adults
- National Rural Transit Assistance Program, for rural transportation issues
- Community Transportation Association of America, for support on all aspects of community transportation
- American Public Transportation Association, for support to the urban transit industry
- Local and Tribal Technical Assistance Program, for tribal transportation
Stay current with NCMM activities
- Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nc4mm or @nc4mm
- Sign up for NCMM’s e-newsletter and regular email updates on important topics.
- Read our latest blog entry or newsletter, or listen to a podcast or recorded webinar.
Judy Shanley, Easter Seals Transportation Group, 800-659-6428 or 202-403-8354, TDD: 202-347-7385
Amy Conrick, Community Transportation Association of America, 800-527-8279 ext. 734 or 202-415-9692
Rich Weaver, American Public Transportation Association, 202-496-4809