Mobility Management Connections (MMC) is a peer-to-peer learning platform that enables mobility managers from all backgrounds to engage in coordination topics, share best practices, and mobility management strategies related to fostering transportation connections.
During this webinar, you will hear from mobility management professionals from a diverse range of backgrounds and geographical locations. Each will share insights, expertise, and experiences on the current state of mobility management, challenges faced in the wake of the COVID pandemic, and what the future of coordinated transportation will look like across suburban, urban, rural and tribal areas following the restoration and stabilization of human-centered transportation services post COVID.
- Alan Herrmann, Mobility Management Supervisor, Scott and Carver Counties, Minnesota.
- Vernon Chambers, Assistant Director Transit Services, RIDES, Harris County Community Services Department, Houston, Texas
- Joy Annette, Tribal Liaison, Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute, North Dakota State University, Fargo, North Dakota
• Understand mobility management best practices in the post COIVD era
• Learn about a broad range of underlying challenges coordinated transportation services faced as a result of the pandemic
• Hear about innovative and creative ways varying communities have adapted to continually provide essential services to vulnerable populations
• Gain insights on how to think outside the box, scale mobility management projects to large and sparsely populated communities, and leverage funds through
Please pre-register here.