Stay current with NCMM
- Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nc4mm or @nc4mm
- Sign up for NCMM’s e-newsletter and email updates on important topics.
- Read our blog postings, peruse the latest issue of Mobility Management News, or watch our recorded webinars.
Access resources you can use now
Looking for ideas about possible future directions for your community transportation services? Begin by updating your knowledge on 32 mobility management topics in our comprehensive, continually updated Evolving Mobility and By Topic pages, and viewing our glossary of transportation-related terms and our guide to commonly used acronyms.
Learn from your peers
Wonder if anyone has tried your idea before and, if so, how they did it? Email or call us at 866-846-6400 and we will try to match you with a peer community that can share their experience with a particular strategy with you. Also, let us know if you would like to be added to our list of peer communities.
Receive direct, detailed technical assistance
NCMM staff can help with researching answers to your question, facilitating community meetings, bringing trainings that inform your work, and providing other types of customized technical assistance. Email or call us (at 866-846-6400) as your first step in getting technical assistance . . . OR . . . contact your NCMM liaison (see who covers your FTA region in map and find their contact information below)
Andrew Carpenter, 202-415-9688: Region 9
Amy Conrick, NCMM Co-Director, 202-415-9692: Region 8
Sheryl Gross-Glaser, 202-386-1669: Region 2
Alex King, 202-340-5284: Region 6
Judy Shanley, NCMM Co-Director,312-551-7195: Regions 1, 4, 5, 7
Rich Weaver, NCMM Co-Director, 202-496-4809: Regions 3 and 10
Contact our network of partner transportation organizations
- American Public Transportation Association, for questions related to the large urban transit industry
- Community Transportation Association of America, for questions related small urban, rural, and specialized transportation
- National Aging and Disability Transportation Center, for questions related to transportation for people with disabilities and older adults
- National Rural Transit Assistance Program, for questions related to rural transportation issues
- Shared Use Mobility Center, fornquestions related to shared-use mobility options