NCMM’s Community Mobility Design Challenge 2019 Planning Grants, with funding from the Federal Transit Administration, will support communities seeking innovative ways to address the particular mobility challenges experienced by low-income community members for whom a lack of transportation is an obstacle to the pursuit of economic, health, and social well being.
We are pleased to announce that five communities have been selected by the National Center for Mobility Management (NCMM) for this grant opportunity:
Focus area: Health and Well-Being
- Lee & Ogle Counties, IL (Lead agency: Lee - Ogle Transportation System)
- Allen County, KS (Lead agency: Thrive Allen County)
- Southwest, WA (Lead agency: Human Services Council)
Focus area: Economic Opportunity
- Mercer County, NJ (Lead agency: Greater Mercer Transportation Management Association, Inc.)
Focus area: Integration into the Community
- Southeastern, WI (Lead agency: Interfaith Caregivers of Ozaukee County, Inc.)
To see past projects, check out the videos of the 2017 Health Care Design Challenge grantees under "Learn about the teams' work."
Andrew Carpenter, Community Mobility Associate, 202-415-9688
Amy Conrick, NCMM Director, 202-415-9692
Alex King, Health Care Transportation Associate, 202-340-5284