- This event has passed.
Considering Quality of Life in Transportation Planning and Development
August 25, 2022 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
This webinar is sponsored by TRB’s Standing Technical Committee on Community Resources and Impacts
This webinar is free, but registration is required.
A recording will be sent to all registrants after the webinar.
Webinar agenda and presenters
- Community impact assessment in the United States - John Sherrill, Illinois DOT and Jesus M. Barajas, University of California, Davis
- Promoting public health though transportation - Nissa Tupper, Minnesota DOT
- Question and answer session moderated by Traceé Strum-Gilliam, PRR
The first 60 minutes of the webinar will be for presentations and the final 30 minutes will be reserved for audience questions.
At the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Propose solutions to transportation problems that incorporate community quality-of-life considerations
- Use both qualitative and quantitative data in impact assessments