NFC Forum – Mobility-as-a-Service Open Forum
The NFC Forum, the global standards-body for Near Field Communication (NFC) technology, announced today a unique and special virtual gathering of six transportation and technology experts to discuss Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS), their approach to MaaS and successes as well as to share case studies at the NFC Forum’s June 23, 2021 Open Forum at 5:50am PDT / 8:50am EDT / 1:50pm BST / 2:50pm CEST / 9:50pm JST.
The NFC Open Forum is an opportunity to learn, share, and network with other industry professionals from around the globe. Register here for the free NFC Open Forum Premier Registration sponsored by Infineon. Public is invited and the event is online. Register today.
The following speakers, representing every region of the world, will present at the NFC Open Forum on June 23, 2021:
- Nicole M. DuPuis, Ph.D., Director-Transit Technology and Innovation, American Public Transportation Association
- Philippe Vappereau, CEO, Calypso Network Associates
- Stephanie Depraz-Depland, Marketing Manager, Conduent
- Steve Holden, CEO, ITSO
- Nobuo Nishioka, Assistant Manager, East Japan Railway Company
- Louis Brosse, CEO, Wizway Mobile Ticketing