- This event has passed.
NTI Course: National Transit Database
December 7, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - December 10, 2020 @ 4:30 pm UTC-5
The goal of this course is to help transit professionals learn the necessary skills for reporting urban data to the NTD internet reporting website.
- Benefits and impacts associated with the NTD annual reporting
- Defining the apportionments (i.e., Urbanized Area Formula Program – UAFP, Small Transit Intensive Cities – STIC, and State-of-Good Repair)
- “Who” reports and “What” to report
- NTD annual reporting website, functionality and automation
- The 6 standard NTD reporting modules (Basic Information, Financial, Asset, Service, Resource, and Federal Funding Allocation) as well as Declarations and Independent Auditor Statements
- Report year updates
**Note: this course does not cover Reduced Reporting, Rural Reporting or Safety & Security Reporting. If you are interested in these reporting topics, please do not register for this course. Please check our webinar offerings for information regarding those topics.
Length: Online over four days.
Monday: 1:00-4:30 p.m. ET
Tuesday: 1:00-4:30 p.m. ET
Wednesday: 1:00-4:30 p.m. ET
Thursday: 1:00-4:30 p.m. ET
- $300.00 for Contractor, Consulting, Non-USA Transportation or Government Agency, Other.
- Free for all others.