How can Transportation Management System (TMS) administrators implement and measure performance management strategies? TRB will conduct a webinar on Thursday, July 30, 2020 from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM Eastern that will explore different ways to measure system performance management. Presenters will identify how a TMS may help performance measures to enable freeway system operations. They will also describe methods to manage systems for safety benefit evaluation and comparison. Additionally, this webinar will list sources of performance measure data for facility, network, and regional levels.
This webinar was organized by the TRB Standing Committee on Freeway Operations.
Some registrants will need to pay $95 to attend this webinar. Sign into MyTRB.org to view registration information.
Webinar agenda and presenters
- Lessons learned from Arizona Department of Transportation's operational performance measures: Brent Cain, Arizona Department of Transportation
- Measures of Departmental Performance for operating a reliable transportation system: Nicole Hood, Missouri Department of Transportation
- Regional and cross-border performance measures: Athena Hutchins, Niagara International Transportation Technology Coalition
- Question and answer session: Moderated by Steven Latoski, Mohave County Public Works, Arizona
The first 60 minutes of the webinar will be for presentations and the final 30 minutes will be reserved for audience questions.
At the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify TMS performance measures for freeway system operations
- Describe methods to manage systems for safety benefit evaluation and comparison
- List performance measure data sources for facility, network, and regional levels